Beef fajita patty burger. For Beef Fajita Burgers: Combine sirloin, Worcestershire, spices, thyme, hot sauce and grill seasoning. Beef Fajita Patty Burger is made of beef is simple and tasty juicy.its for beef lovers . its unique in burgers categories . Kids love this fajita patty.i hope to enjoy this recipe and must .
For Beef Fajita Burgers: Combine sirloin, Worcestershire, spices, thyme, hot sauce and grill seasoning. Think a moist, juicy and flavoursome patty bursting with onion, garlic, chilli and cumin, served with fresh avo, ripe tomatoes, spicy kraut and mustard, all wrapped up with a lettuce bun, with a side serve of crispy salty chippies. For Beef Fajita Burgers: Combine sirloin, Worcestershire, spices, thyme, hot sauce and grill seasoning. You can have Beef fajita patty burger using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef fajita patty burger
- Prepare of Beef fajita patty Masala.
- Prepare 500 gm of Beef mince.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt or as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of small onion crush.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need of Burgur making ingredients..
- You need 1 of tomato round shape cut.
- It’s 1 of onion round shape cut.
- Prepare 6 leaves of Ice burg.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonise.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 6 of burgur buns.
Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil on the patties. In a large resealable bag, combine marinade ingredients; add beef. For Beef Fajita Burgers: Combine sirloin, Worcestershire, spices, thyme, hot sauce and grill seasoning. Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil on the patties.
Beef fajita patty burger instructions
- Add all masala in the beef mince (Except oil) and mixed well then rest 30 mint in the fridge…
- After 30 mint make 6 patty of the mixture…
- Add 3 tbspoon oil in the pan and cook beef fajita patty 5 to 10 min each side medium to low flame…
- When beef fajita patty is done then toast the buns add mayonise in the bun then add beef fajita burgur patty add ice burg then add tomatos onions and ketchup.. (If u like cheese u also add cheese) Beef Fajita Patty Burgur is ready to eat….
While patties are resting, spread softened butter on the bread and cook on a griddle, or broil on high heat until golden brown. Simmering browned beef patties in bean and bacon soup and diced tomatoes makes a moist. The home economists in our Test Kitchen came up with this tasty switch from the. This burger recipe comes from our own in-house chef, Dorene Mills. It's full of flavor from the patty itself to the sauteed toppings and the TOI carne Asada that adds a touch of heat.