Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza is a quick and healthy meal. I'm not creative when it comes to lunches.
It's got all the flavors and textures that I want from a pizza but it's more point friendly. If you've never tried making a tortilla pizza, now is the time! Tortilla Pizza When cravings strike it's all about having healthy solutions on hand. You can cook Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza
- Prepare 3/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 4 of medium whole wheat tortilla.
- You need 3/4 cup of reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped dill pickles.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped fresh tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded romaine lettuce.
This recipe of cheeseburger tortilla pie has it all over it. Even my husband couldn't believe how good this was. My teenager thought I was the rock star of all Mom's. I recommend making two of these if you have teens in the house.
Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 and coat two cookie sheets with cooking spray..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and 1/2 cup onion; cook until beef is browned, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in ketchup..
- Arrange tortillas on prepared baking sheets. Divide beef mixture over tortillas in an even layer; sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese. Bake until bottoms of tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted, about 5 to 7 minutes..
- To serve, sprinkle each pizza with a tablespoon remaining onion, 1 tablespoon pickles, 1/4 cup tomato and 1/4 cup lettuce. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges to serve. Yields 1 pizza (4 wedges) per serving..
These Ground Beef Cheeseburger Wraps have all the flavor of a cheeseburger wrapped into a tortilla. Add your favorite toppings and grill or bake to get a crispy outside with a warm and gooey cheeseburger filling. Combine mayonnaise and ketchup in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Spread beef mixture evenly over mayonnaise mixture. Place a pizza stone (or heavy, flat stainless steel cookie sheet) in the oven to preheat.