Delicious Hamburger Steaks For Bento. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. Great recipe for Delicious Hamburger Steaks For Bento. I often make hamburgers with tofu added, but this is another recipe I've been making for a long time.
I love going to Neighborhood Bento 🙂 They are a family-owned business that serves authentic Japanese bento. My new favorite item after today's visit is the Pork Katsu Sandwich. I also really like their hamburger steak bento. You can have Delicious Hamburger Steaks For Bento using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Hamburger Steaks For Bento
- You need 250 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion (large).
- You need 1/3 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 of Egg (small or medium).
- It’s 66 ml of Panko.
- You need 1 of bit more than 2 tablespoons Milk.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
The unsung hero of each meal is the. I also tried their chicken nanban and that too was delicious. How to Make Delicious Hamburger Steak Back in the day, I waitressed at a diner, Mike's Quarter Pound. Its name came from the burgers we made for the lunch crowd.
Delicious Hamburger Steaks For Bento step by step
- Finely chop the onions and put them in a heatproof container. Top with butter, cover, and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Let cool..
- Put the panko in a bowl. Add milk and let it soak into the panko..
- Add the ground pork, onion, salt, and pepper to the bowl from Step 2. Knead well until the mixture becomes sticky. Add the egg and mix well..
- Divide the meat from Step 3 into two equal pieces. Remove air bubbles and shape into ovals..
- Grease a heated frying pan. Add the meat from Step 4 and cook over high heat until browned. Flip and cook the other side the same way. Add the water, cover with the lid and cook over low heat..
- You'll know the hamburger steaks are done when the juices are coming out of the meat and it looks plump and soft..
- You can add nutmeg to taste Find out how to prepare terikayi sauce from this. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146191-cheesy-chicken-thigh-teriyaki.
- Hamburger Sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150568-my-familys-hamburger-steak-sauce.
But at dinnertime, folks came for Mike's hamburger steaks, made like this. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. Traditionally served with hot white rice or potatoes, it's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef and you probably have all the ingredients on hand! Put the pan back on the heat and add the sliced onions.