Fruit pizza. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you. If you're feeling fancy, you can garnish your fruit-topped pizza with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce or a variety of fruit purees for added color and taste. Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party.
In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. A fruit pizza is a glorified cookie cake—but one that's a little easier to justify. Instead of highly processed frosting and sprinkles, the sugar cookie base is coated in a thin layer of a lightly sweetened cream cheese filling and piled with delicious fruits. You can cook Fruit pizza using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit pizza
- Prepare of crust.
- Prepare 1 packages of slice and bake sugar cookie.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 box of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of topping.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 2 of kiwi.
- You need 1 packages of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- You need 1 small of jar apple jelly.
The cookie itself is crisp on the outside but exceptionally tender on the inside (thanks to milk in the dough), and a combination of. Fruit Pizza – perfectly easy to make yet it's always a showstopper that's sure to impress, both in flavor and presentation. It's brimming with fresh and luscious flavor, and boasting of such beautiful natural colors. Try these other fruit pizza favorites: Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas and Brownie Fruit Pizzas.
Fruit pizza instructions
- Slice cookie dough thin and place closely but not over lapping on pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minute's.
- Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Set aside while cookie crust cools completely..
- When cookie is completely cooled spread cream cheese evenly to edges..
- Top with fruit.
- Warm a few spoonfuls of apple jelly and drizzle over the top.
Ricotta and blackberries make for a creamy and rich dessert pizza. Caramel Apple Pizza Guy's caramel apple flatbread pizza is a kid-friendly, simply delicious dessert. The BEST summer dessert that's topped with fresh fruit and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You'll absolutely love this easy fruit pizza!.