Grilled cheese cheeseburger. Return grilled cheese burgers to the cast iron pan to warm the bread. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, season ground beef and cook until almost cooked through.
This delicious casserole is loaded with ground beef, bacon, onions and cheese sandwiched between layers of bread. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. This will basically be the best grilled cheese of your life – stacked with cheesy, meaty goodness! You can have Grilled cheese cheeseburger using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese cheeseburger
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare 4 slices of cheese.
- You need 1 of burger patty.
Anything that involves the word "cheeseburger" is an automatic win. When the grilled cheese sandwich is done, quickly open each one up. Place burgers on one slice of bread, top with mushrooms and onions, put top slice of bread back on top of sandwich. Brush the burgers with the remaining ketchup sauce and evenly top with the shredded cheese.
Grilled cheese cheeseburger step by step
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down then place 2 slices of cheese on bread add cooked burger patty 2 more slices of cheese and last slice of bread butter side up.
- Cook on medium heat flip sandwich when bread is golden brown on one side cook other side till golden brown then remove from heat. Then eat and enjoy.
Cover the burgers with the grill lid or a large heatproof bowl and continue to cook until the cheese has. Just like beef burgers and hot dogs, grilled watermelon is delicious on its own but becomes even more exciting when you play around with toppings. If you like your burgers with cheese, then tangy, salty varieties like feta and chevre make brilliant counterpoints to the watermelon's caramelized sugars and savory flecks of char. Grill burgers until desired doneness and remove from grill. Preheat a grill over high heat.