Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Meatballs Recipes! Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce instructions. Put the ground meat in a bowl.
Option to put hard-boiled Quail Eggs inside the meatballs which my daughter calls "Egg surprise". Combine beef and pork mince and mix thoroughly to break up any lumps. Add finely chopped onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg and mix. You can cook Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce
- It’s 1 of kilo Ground Beef or Ground Pork.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 piece of Onion, chopped for marinade.
- Prepare Half of piece Onion, chopped for saute.
- It’s 5 pieces of Tomatoes, chopped (not too small).
- It’s to taste of Soy Sauce, according.
- You need to taste of Pepper,.
- Prepare of Quail eggs, hard boiled (optional) – prepare this before starting the recipe.
Add milk and season well with salt and pepper. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the panko and milk until combined. Add the ground beef, ground pork, garlic, eggs, Parmesan, fresh herbs, onion and Worcestershire sauce to the mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Hamburger Meatballs in Soy Sauce step by step
- Put the ground meat in a bowl. Add the eggs and onions. Mix using your hands..
- Add a little pepper and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Mix well..
- Once mixed, form it into balls. If you are making this recipe with hard-boiled quail eggs, you may put the eggs inside the meatballs..
- Fry the balls in cooking oil (it doesn't have to be deep fry.).
- Once cooked, set the meatballs aside..
- Using the same frying pan (but remove the oil, use only a little oil), saute onions and tomatoes. Add water (if you like more sauce, more water is better)..
- Add the cooked meatballs. Add soy sauce to taste. Bring to a boil..
Combine bread crumbs, milk, soy sauce, garlic salt, and onion powder. Add ground beef, sausage, and water chestnuts. Note: Drain on paper towels before serving, if necessary. Meatballs are made with ground beef, onions, egg, and bread crumbs, browned in a skillet, and simmered with vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, ketchup, and sugar until the sauce thickens. In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk.