Homemade Spaghetti. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Make your own fresh pasta at home. Find recipes for homemade spaghetti, linguine, egg noodles, and more..
I have a pantry full of dried pasta and it's my favorite food on earth. But once I sunk my teeth into this homemade pasta Ryan made—covered with his rich Bolognese Sauce—I knew I'd finally come home. I will def use as a base recipe again. You can cook Homemade Spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Spaghetti
- You need 2 cans of rotel.
- You need 1 lb of ground hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- You need Half of a block of Velveeta cheese.
- It’s of Spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of each parsley,oregeno,basil,salt,pepper,Italian.
You'll love this homemade spaghetti sauce recipe. Just the right thickness and so much flavor. Homemade Italian spaghetti sauce from an Italian family. The longer you cook it the better it tastes.
Homemade Spaghetti step by step
- Brown meats and boil water for noodles,cube the Velveeta.
- Drain meats,add all ingredients and stir till melted,.
- Drain noodles and mix in sauce!.
This spaghetti sauce recipe may be the first thing I learned to cook, completely by myself, when I was really young. As I got better at cooking and baking (and because I loved it so much) I can specifically remember two recipes my Mom would let me make all by myself: this homemade spaghetti sauce, and our family's favorite Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. The best way to freeze leftover spaghetti is to freeze the homemade spaghetti sauce separately and then make fresh spaghetti noodles when you're about to eat it. Thanks to this easy Homemade Spaghetti Sauce recipe you'll now have no need to take the shortcut with a jar of store-bought spaghetti sauce. This version is so much better!