Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. This Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is insanely good. A crispy, keto crust (similar to a regular thin crust pizza) is piled with a creamy homemade ranch sauce, grilled chicken, crispy bacon and loads of cheese. This is one dish your entire family will love, and not miss any of the carbs!
This is one dish your entire family will love, and not miss any of the carbs! This delicious bacon ranch flavored keto chicken crust pizza is easy to make, gluten-free, and almost zero carbs! It's the perfect recipe to satisfy your pizza cravings on a keto diet. You can have Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- You need 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 2 tbs of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked diced chicken.
- It’s 3 slices of cooked bacon.
- It’s of Ranch dressing to cover crust.
It's the perfect recipe to satisfy your pizza cravings on a keto diet. For making Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza I used shredded chicken, ranch dressing, crumbled bacon, and shredded mozzarella cheese. I recommend you use the lowest carb dressing you can find. Marzetti's Classic Ranch that is available in the refrigerated section of the produce area in our local grocery store.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza step by step
- For crust: mix 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese with 2 tbs cream cheese. Heat in microwave 90 seconds. Let cool slightly and mix in 1 beaten egg and almond flour. Knead dough with your hands until ingredients are well mixed. Place between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle or circle. You can make the crust as thick or thin as you like. Keep on the bottom sheet of parchment paper and bake at 425 for 10 minutes..
- Let crust cool some. Cover with ranch dressing then shredded mozzarella and top with chicken and bacon pieces. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes..
Spread the ranch dressing evenly over the cooked pizza crust, leaving a small border of crust around the edges without the dressing. Add the shredded chicken over the ranch dressing. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle it over top of the chicken. This keto pizza recipe is the ultimate in low carb comfort food. A cheese-based crust piled up with ranch dressing, shredded chicken, crumbled bacon, and even more cheese.