Kimchi burger. During the last few minutes of cooking, top each burger with a slice of cheese. Arrange lettuce and tomatoes on the bottom half of each bun and then top with burgers, reserved sauce and kimchi, and serve immediately. Korean inspired Kimchi Burger is a big beefy burger with tons of flavor!
This bulgogi kimchi burger is a brilliant creation. Kimchi burgers are sometimes topped with an egg, and may include additional ingredients such as mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and cilantro, among others. The kimchi burger is a relatively newer, modern style of hamburger. You can have Kimchi burger using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kimchi burger
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 3 tbs of Korean soy sauce.
- You need 3 1/2 tbs of ground Korean red chili pepper.
- It’s 3 tbs of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped kimchi.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a pack of enoki mushrooms chopped.
- It’s of Sliced chedder cheese.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of Korean red chili pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of kimchi juice.
It has been stated that Uncle Joe's Hamburger of Seoul, South Korea, was the inventor of the kimchi burger.. Layer patty and some kimchi mixture. Tip: The Korean fermented vegetable condiment kimchi comes in a wide variety of flavors and heat levels. Gochugaru (Korean red chile flakes) in traditional or hot kimchi adds kick to this burger.
Kimchi burger step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add Korean red chili pepper, kimchi, onions, Korean soy sauce, and enoki mushrooms mix together.
- Add ground beef and mix together.
- Make mixture into 6 patties make an indent in the middle of the patties. This can vary depending on the size of patty you make..
- Cook on high heat until done or until your preferred wellness..
- Mix mayo,kimchi juice and 1/2 tbs of Korean red chili pepper together set aside.
- For kimchi steak..
- Place kimchi onto of cheese drizzle with sauce..
- For kimchi burger.
- Place burger on bottom bun. Add kimchi on top of cheese and drizzle sauce. Place top bun on and done..
If heat's not your thing, try a mild or chile-free white kimchi. This Korean Inspired Kimchi Burger with Spicy Mayo is a hot ticket to excitement for dinner. Get your hands on some gochujang and kimchi and get ready for a flavour explosion! I'm a big old kimchi lover. This kimchi burger is topped with a fried egg and TONS of kimchi.