Pita Pizza. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. As an appetizer or light lunch, these mini pizzas are easy to make and use readily available ingredients. Blue cheese adds a unique flavor, and pita bread is the perfect crust.
Spread pasta sauce evenly over both pitas. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper and ham. Get Pita Pizzas Recipe from Food Network. You can have Pita Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pita Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pita.
- You need of Under the Cheese.
- Prepare of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of On-top of Cheese.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Parsley Flakes.
Core the tomatoes and halve them crosswise, then squeeze the juices and seeds into a large bowl. Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Pita Pizza is a quick snack or meal that can be customized to your liking! I am a sucker for anything Buffalo Chicken!
Pita Pizza instructions
- Take one pita and evenly spread the pizza sauce. Add the ingredients you would like under the cheese (usually larger ingredients go underneath to keep them from falling off)..
- Sprinkle as much mozzarella cheese as you would like then add your final toppings..
- To finish it off sprinkle a bit more cheese, to keep those toppings on, and sprinkle some Italian seasoning and parsley flakes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 7 minutes..
From Buffalo Chicken Tacos to Buffalo Chicken Bake, I could eat buffalo chicken every week. For this Buffalo Chicken Pita Pizza, I simply used up some leftover shredded chicken and tossed it with Red's Hot sauce. Once the chicken is layered over the pita bread, top with shredded colby or cheddar cheese and bake. Spread tomato sauce across entire pita. Add any of your favorite pizza ingredients.