Pizza Pinwheels. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping. Use a very sharp serrated knife to slice the filled dough into clean, even rounds.
It makes them golden and glossy. I used to make completely "homemade" appetizers.. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. You can cook Pizza Pinwheels using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Pinwheels
- You need of Pizza Dough.
- You need of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Instant Yeast.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Yoghurt.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Warm Milk.
- It’s of For Filling.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Pepperoni Slices (as desired).
- Prepare of Bellpepper in julians.
- Prepare of Green Olives.
- Prepare of Mozarella cheese.
Tringale's Pizza Pinwheels can be a great after school snack, sliced in quarters as a party appetizer or a delicious meal with a salad. Our test market proved that we created a favorite snack for all kids and pizza loving grown-ups. We have four popular varieties to choose from and satisfy the palate of discriminating tastes. Easy Pizza Pinwheels – Made with fluffy crescent rolls, marinara and all your favorite pizza toppings.
Pizza Pinwheels step by step
- Sift all purpose flour with sugar,salt, Instant yeast.mix well in a bowl..
- Add yoghurt in Flour. Rub the flour with yoghurt.pour warm water slowly & knead flour with it. Mix oil in between as well..
- Knead the dough into a soft ball.add milk gradually.when the dough is kneaded enough stop adding more milk.you need milk between 1/2-1cup.keep dough in a bowl.either cover with clingfilm or cover with moist kitchen towel.keep aside to rose for 1-2 hr..
- Take out the dough.it must be double in size.divide in half. Keep one portion in a ziplock bag. While use other half portion now..
- Dust surface with dry flour. Roll out the dough smoothly.spread pizza sauce over it..
- Spread filling over sauce in half part of rolled dough..
- Roll the filled flat dough in a log shape carefully..
- Cut portions out of roll with help of sharp knife.arrange these rolled portions in a round tin greased with oil.place all rolled wheels in tin.cover with samp cloth & keep for 30 min minimum.check the space between wheels in tin..
- After 30 min,the wheels are more raised as shown in pic that they are joined together.brush with egg wash & keep in preheated oven at 180°c for 30 mins.check aftr time.insert a toothpick in wheels,when come out clean it's done..
- Give top heat for 2-3 minutes to give colour from top.yummilicious Pizza Pinwheels are ready for Iftaar. Enjoy with cookpad..
My family absolutely loves these pizza pinwheels. They're a fun appetizer or snack that's delicious and both adult and kid-friendly. Add pizza toppings- I did a section of dough for pepperoni pinwheels, another section with just cheese and a third with ham and pineapple. These Easy Pizza Pinwheels are so quick to make and easy to customize! They're freezer friendly and perfect for lunches, an appetizer or game day.