Ranch Burger Bites. I have a love of cream cheese, hamburger and ranch. What better way to eat it than in mini phyllo shells? They are flaky, crispy and pairs well with the creamy goodness of this simple and easy recipe. carrie.
What better way to eat it than in mini phyllo shells? They are flaky, crispy and pairs well with the creamy goodness of this simple and easy recipe. Chilis Big Mouth Bites are tasty little cheeseburgers also known as sliders. You can have Ranch Burger Bites using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ranch Burger Bites
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 block of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 pack of dry ranch seasoning.
- It’s of Shredded cheese, your choice.
- It’s 2 boxes of mini phyllo shells.
- You need of Dried chives, optional.
Get the easy copycat recipe to make best homemade mini burgers for an appetizer or dinner. Seasoned ground beef patties are cooked in a skillet then placed in toasted brioche buns with cheese, bacon, sautéed onions, and jalapeno ranch sauce. In a medium bowl, toss the bacon with the cheddar cheese. Season beef with salt and pepper.
Ranch Burger Bites step by step
- Cook ground beef, breaking up with a spoon until cooked thru, drain.
- In a bowl combine meat, seasoning and cream cheese, mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded cheese to mixture. I used Colby Jack but anything you prefer will work. Stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into phyllo shells, it will depend how full you fill them as to how much you will need. I used a total of 15 for this amount of ingredients.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with more shredded cheese, I didn't measure this step, I just did it to my liking. Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melted and the edges are brown on the shells..
- These are great warm or room temperature. Enjoy!! I sprinkle some dried chives on top of mine and it's a nice touch and looks pretty!.
In same skillet, heat bacon drippings over medium-high heat. Inspired by the burgers of Santa Fe, N. M., Aaron May makes a crunchy but juicy tortilla-wrapped green chile burger. To wash it down, he mixes up a peppermint ice cream apple pie shake. I made these a few weeks ago and we love them!