Super healthy, mouth-watering meatless burger. Great recipe for Super healthy, mouth-watering meatless burger. I made this today and I will probably make this tomorrow is how good it was! A customer or my restaurant asked for it (its not on the menu).
Which is to say, these "healthy" burgers have more or less what you'd find in a regular fast-food burger patty. These super healthy veggie burgers contain no soy or dairy and are made from nutritious, organic ingredients like bulgur wheat, mushrooms and walnuts. These patties have more of a traditional veggie burger taste than the previous veggie patties on this list, meaning this is a great option for people who don't like the taste or texture of real. You can have Super healthy, mouth-watering meatless burger using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super healthy, mouth-watering meatless burger
- You need 1/3 cup of Green pepper cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of fried ground beans (thick texture).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked lentils.
- You need 1/4 tsp of curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 slice of whole wheat bread.
Please read the Tips & Tricks in the article before making this easy veggie burger recipe. Below is just a summary: You can make the veggie patties for the vegan burger with any of the following ingredients: sweet potato, beans, quinoa, mushrooms (portobello, button), cauliflower. They all go well with the toppings in this vegan veggie burger. Vegan Heaven created a Super Crispy Cauliflower Burger that can easily hold its own among meat-eaters and plant-lovers alike.
Super healthy, mouth-watering meatless burger step by step
- Mix zucchinis, carrots, beans, onions, green pepper, garlic and 1/4 cup lentils, salt and pepper to taste, cheese and curry and make a thick paste. Add bread crumbs..
- Between two pieces of parchment paper, add flour so the mixture wont stick..
- Divide mixture in 2 and then each part, divided into 2 again..
- Spoon one of the parts on the parchment paper forming a flat round patty and add some mozzarella cheese or vegan substitute in the middle..
- Spoon another part of the mixture and cover the cheese and smooth the two parts together on the edges. Cover with the other parchment paper..
- Repeat this process with the other 2 parts..
- On a flat surface, take them to the fridge for about 2 hours to firm up a little..
- When ready to cook, add some melted vegan butter (or normal butter) and cook like a normal patty (not on the grill though). Add a slice of cheese of your choice..
- Spread mustard of your choice on one half of a burger bun and place cooked patty. Add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms, the remaining lentils and sauce of your choice (i used prune sauce)..
- I used raw zucchini instead of fries, much healthier and so yummy..
- Devour and be amazed by how much better than many meat burgers this is. Favorite burger ever..
Vegan burgers can be tricky to make at home if you don't have the right recipe. Whether you're grilling, having a barbecue, craving junk food or whipping up a quick dinner for the family, these vegan burger. Thick, fat, juicy, meaty, super healthy veggie burgers… that are totally plant based!. The best part about these savory vegan veggie burgers (aside from how ridiculously simple they are to make) is that you get to choose the ingredients. This veggie burger recipe is completely adaptable and can match any person's taste.