Taco burgers. Reviews for: Photos of Taco Burgers. This was very good and easy to make too. Recommended Video Reviews Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
Season ground beef with your taco seasonings and gently blend meat. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THESE TACO BURGERS! Place the patties on the grill over medium heat. You can cook Taco burgers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco burgers
- Prepare 11/2 pounds of burger.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 container of green chillies.
- You need 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 pack of burrito seasoning.
Top each patty with the cheese and cook just until the cheese melts. Spread sour cream onto bottom half of buns. Layer bottom half of buns with lettuce, burgers, avocado slices, pico de gallo, and black olives. Place top half of buns onto burgers.
Taco burgers step by step
- In a bowl mix chopped veggies and seasoning and form a Patty. Fry in bacon grease until firm.
- With remaining seasoning mix with water and spread over burger patties and bake at 325 until baked and firm..
- Make burger and serve..
Grilled Taco Burger is a delicious twist on a traditional burger with lots of Mexican flavor, pico de gallo and melted cheese. You may never fix a normal burger again after trying this Grilled Taco Burger Recipe. We have another DELICIOUS grilled dinner idea for you! This burger here – well, it's got to be at the top of my current favorite burgers list. Not only does it have Old El Paso taco seasoning in the burger, but it also has crushed up corn chips.