Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger. How do you make an Ultimate Cheeseburger—with two beef patties, American and Swiss-style cheese, real mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, all on a buttery bakery bun—even more ultimate? You add three slices of bacon. Whoever coined "three's a crowd" has obviously never had this burger.
Off heat, coat a grill rack (or large grill pan) with cooking spray; heat to medium-high heat. With bacon fat still in skillet, increase heat to high. Top each patty with a slice of cheese and cover pan with lid. You can have Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger
- It’s of For the Burger Patties.
- It’s 250 grams of Minced beef.
- You need 250 grams of Minced pork.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper (freshly rough ground).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Himalaya Salt (freshly just rough ground so you got not too small pieces) (can use Sea salt).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dry garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ubena "Virginia" Meat seasoning (Mild one with Paprika, Parsley, Salt, Pepper, Chives, Mayoram, Thyme, Onion, Garlic) (In order of amount in it, see picture).
- You need of Cheeseburger.
- You need 4 large of Sesame Burger Bread.
- You need 8 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 4 slice of Cheddar (I used other I had but it will taste much better with Cheddar).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/4 head of Romane lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Barbecue Sauce (preferred self made one).
- You need 1 of Mustard.
- It’s 1 of Mayonnaise.
Press edges of patties together; seal with fork. Fill rolls with patties and lettuce. Add milk to bread in large bowl; stir to evenly moisten bread. This Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole recipe makes a simple and delicious meal.
Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger instructions
- Carefully mix the Patty in ingredients roughly without destroying the meat structure. Use a Patty press to Form 4 125 grams Patties. Place them on top of each other separated by baking paper or foil. Let them stay cooled for at least about 2 hours (the longer the better)..
- Once the Guest have arrived heat the grill to full heat, slice the onion and place the slices on the grill. After cutting in half put the bread rolls on it also (only the cut sides). Remove the Bread if golden and set aside. Once the onions are dark brown on both sides take them off as well and set them aside. Grill the Bacon until really crisp and brown and put it aside as well..
- Turn the grill to medium heat and place the Burger Patties on it for about 5 minutes(preferably with closed lid – they should be real good grilled at the bottom but not burnt)..
- Turn the Patty once after 5 minutes and place a slice of Cheddar on each. Close the grill lid again for another about 5 minutes until that side is ready and the cheese has melted..
- While the 2nd Burger side is grilling put a thin to medium layer of Barbecue Sauce on the bottom half of the breads. Apply a thin layer mayonnaise on the top half. Then apply a thin layer mustard over the mayonnaise..
- Place 1 or 2 leaf lettuce on each bottom half. Cover it with one Burger Patty then some spring onion rings and one slice of Tomato. Place one slice pre-grilled onion on it (not one onion ring, one slice). Cover with 2 slice of pre-grilled bacon (cross layered) and top of the breads..
This easy casserole can be part of low-carb, keto, Atkins, diabetic, gluten-free, grain-free, and Banting diets. Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to help keep the recipes coming! With two beef patties, American and Swiss-style cheeses, real mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup on a buttery bakery bun? That can change the world, alright. And perhaps that planet with the cool rings around it.