48h Pizza Dough. It's this contrast of colors that gives pizza crust interest and complexity. PIZZA E GNOCCHI BAR, AN ITALIAN STORY. PIZZA E GNOCCHI BAR, AN ITALIAN STORY.
PIZZA E GNOCCHI BAR, AN ITALIAN STORY.. Make our famous gnocchi, pizza and pasta at home. Making your own pizza dough is simple with this easy overnight pizza dough! You can have 48h Pizza Dough using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 48h Pizza Dough
- Prepare 500 g of strong white bread flour.
- You need 5 g of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 tsp of fine sea-salt.
- It’s 320 ml of tepid water.
Four ingredients plus time is all you need for the best homemade pizza of your life! There are hundreds (thousands?) of ways to make pizza dough, but this recipe is a favorite of mine. The next frontier for me with this pizza dough recipe will be to explore more fresh milled grains as a larger portion of the flour percentage. This Fluffy & Crusty Pizza Dough Recipe provides fluffy interior and crusty exterior and that is what makes me come back to this pizza dough recipe.
48h Pizza Dough instructions
- Sift the flour into a bowl, add the yeast, salt and water.
- Knead until combined – this should take around 5 minutes.
- Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes in a covered bowl.
- Knead the dough for another 5 minutes, until smooth – add flour if needed.
- Cover the dough in a bowl and leave in the fridge for at least 48 hours.
- Remove 3 to 4 hours before cooking. Divide the dough into pieces and leave covered to rest for approximately 3-4 hours.
- Prepare and bake (220°C – 6-7 minutes).
I can't remember a time this dough recipe didn't turn out when making pizza. It's super quick to prepare and bakes away to fluffiness! Roll dough onto a baking sheet or pizza stone and add your favorite sauce and toppings. Shape the dough into a ball and transfer to the prepared bowl, turning to coat all sides. Make your life easier choosing our home-made pizza dough for your next pizza party.