Bratwurst and Burgers. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. This burger is a fun mashup of a bratwurst with onion and peppers, chicken-fried steak and a beef burger.
Heat a skillet add the burgers and bratwurst. Slice the onion and pepper and add to the skillet. Bratwurst is probably the most quintessential Wisconsin tailgating food, but brats don't stop at the traditional grilled sausage. You can cook Bratwurst and Burgers using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bratwurst and Burgers
- Prepare of Burgers———.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter pats.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of blue cheese crumbled.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Bratwurst———-.
- It’s 1 pound of bratwurst sausages.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of large bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s of Condiments——–.
- You need To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite steak sauce, I used Heinz 57.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato sliced salted and peppered.
- Prepare 2 of medium kosher pickles.
- You need To taste of green olives.
Some people love the brat flavor, but would rather have their meat in patty form. That's where the brat burger comes in. It's easy to make your own brat burgers. Brat Burgers – Perfectly seasoned, flavorful brat burgers — looks like a burger, tastes like a bratwurst!
Bratwurst and Burgers step by step
- Mix the spices for the burger with the ground sirloin. Mix in the blue cheese..
- Form 2 patties and set aside..
- Heat a skillet add the burgers and bratwurst. Slice the onion and pepper and add to the skillet..
- Sear the burgers on both sides when half done add the chopped onion to the top of patties. 1 tablespoon each. Add butter pats..
- Turn the bratwurst as needed stir the onion and pepper and season with the seasoned salt..
- After 15 minutes of cooking cover for 10 minutes..
- Slice the tomato season with salt and pepper..
- Let the meat rest for 7 minutes covered..
- Plate the burger and bratwurst. Add a pickle and Tomato slices to the plate. Add mustard and steak sauce to the sides or tops..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Top it with a mound of sauerkraut, and grab yourself a cold one. Perfect for Oktoberfest, tailgating, or just any 'ol time! Shape meat into four ¾-inch-thick patties. For a charcoal or gas grill, place patties directly on the grill rack over medium coals or heat. Brat burgers are fantastic because you are literally making bratwurst, but skipping the tedious step of stuffing casings, which is obviously required to make homemade sausages.