Cheeseburger Rice. This Cheeseburger Rice is a delicious alternative to a classic burger and bun. Pro Tip: Chopped tomatoes and green onions add a nice touch. Please a crowd with our unique Cheeseburger Rice main dish!
Add the water, barbecue sauce, mustard, onion and pepper. Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain. Return ground beef to skillet along with dried onions, water, Knorr(R) Rice SidesTM- Beef, chopped tomatoes, and Worcestershire sauce. You can have Cheeseburger Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Rice
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of instant white rice.
- It’s Half of onion (we prefer yellow, finely chopped).
- It’s .5 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese (I use cheddar).
Bring to a boil over high heat. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page. For the cheeseburger fried rice: Add oil and onions to a hot wok and cook until golden brown and delicious.
Cheeseburger Rice instructions
- Brown beef in skillet with onion, drain.
- Add water, ketchup, mustard & bring to a boil.
- Add rice, remove from heat, cover & let sit 5 minutes.
- Add cheese, cover & let sit 5 minutes.
- Optional: top with pickles before serving.
Add cooked bacon and browned ground beef. Bring some of the reserved bacon fat into the. Then transfer it to the wok, stirring to incorporate the egg. Next comes the rice, tossing everything together until evenly combined. Now we heat the mixture, stirring to toss occasionally, until hot & heated throughout.