Easy breakfast pizza. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until thoroughly cooked but still moist.
Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Easy Breakfast Pizza is a great on the go breakfast idea that is packed full of protein! We love breakfast food and we love pizza! You can cook Easy breakfast pizza using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy breakfast pizza
- It’s of dough.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of curry powder.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- You need of tomatoes.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Prepare of herbs.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s of cheese.
- You need of Salami.
- Prepare of eggs.
There are all different breakfast pizza recipes out there but this one is our favorite because it is so simple to make and I almost always have all the ingredients on hand. Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. With toppings like bacon, eggs, sausage, or even fruit, there's sure to be a favorite for even the pickiest of eaters. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland.
Easy breakfast pizza instructions
- Mix the ingredients for the dough and work the dough to a smooth mass. Then cut the dough in 3 pieces and roll it out on baking sheet with paper on..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Chopp the tomatoes and onion very small and mix with the other ingredients. Then put the mix on the three pizza crusts..
- Put as much cheese on the tomato mix as you want, then place same salami slices on it..
- Bake the pizzas for 15 minutes or until you think it's almost ready. Then break an egg on every pizza and put it back on the oven until the egg is done..
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top and slice the pizza in slices. Then enjoy..
I used to make this bacon pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland Breakfast Pizza. This Breakfast Pizza Recipe is so easy! Using a sheet pan makes the whole process simple, clean and it makes a huge batch so you can feed a crowd. This pizza is a delicious centerpiece at a holiday brunch table, or a lazy Saturday morning breakfast.