Flat bread Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! In a large bowl, whisk to combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
The story of Flatbread is a story of the people that work here and the guests that support it. At Flatbread, we stay true to the culinary traditions of Neapolitan pizza while also crafting new flavors and dishes to satisfy and inspire your palate. Partner Tip Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier. You can cook Flat bread Pizza using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flat bread Pizza
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 40 ml of water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- You need of pinapple chunks.
- You need of cooked chicken, chopped.
- It’s of chopped spring onion.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s of butter for cooking.
Any flatbread can be used—I used packaged Naan, which is a traditional Indian flatbread, and which I happened to have in my fridge after a huge trip to a huge supermarket in Tulsa a couple of weeks earlier, and which makes splendid pizza. My Flatbread pizza recipes can be made with naan bread or traditional flatbread. The beauty lies in the variety you can spin out in a short amount of time. Marzetti Company product family includes many retail and foodservice favorites, like Marzetti® salad dressings and dips, New York Bakery® frozen breads and Sister Schubert's® homemade rolls.
Flat bread Pizza step by step
- First thing first make flat bread dough. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and water and start kneading until form a nice dough texture then divide into 2 ball dough.
- With a rolling pin start flatting the dough until 1/2 cm thickness. Take a fork to make little holes all around the surface. Repeat with another dough ball and set it aside for 15 minutes.
- Lightly spread the flat bread dough with butter on each side.
- Prepare the other ingredients before start cooking the flat bread.
- Heat a pan on low heat. Then add the flat bread dough to the pan on fork holes side and cook it until its start golden, check every minute or so.
- After its have nice golden color flip it over then start adding the rest of ingredients on your like and preference.
- And cover the pan to let it cook. Check every minute or so until it get nice golden brown color.
- Its prettymuch done. Plating. So its ready to serve.
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Behold the Flatbread Company Mobile Oven! … For your special occasions… Flatbread baked with fire on stone, in the sun and under the stars. To find out how we bring wood fired love to you, in our specially crafted Flatbread oven, contact the appropriate catering manager for your location. Get the recipe at Foodness Gracious. Mixed Berry Flatbread You can have flatbreads for dinner AND dessert.