Homemade burger. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef with Guided Recipes by Kraft®. Pepperoni Burgers, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers These burgers are meatballs or meatloaf in burger shape and grilled. This easy Homemade Beef Burger Recipe will have you skip the drive-through and head home to chow down on these instead!
This will give the cheese enough time to melt. Here are the ingredients & the instructions to make the perfect burger! Although it may not be the healthiest, use medium ground beef for moistness & flavour. You can cook Homemade burger using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade burger
- It’s of Burgers:.
- It’s 250 grams of mince beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of diced parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of egg.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Prepare 2 of warm buns.
- Prepare 2 of lettuce.
- It’s 2 slices of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 slices of cheese.
- It’s of sauteed mushroom (optional).
- You need 2 slices of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
The leaner varieties produce burgers that are drier with a denser, tighter texture. Don't use previously frozen meat as juices are lost during defrosting. If making ahead, cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for no more than a day. Regular ground beef can sometimes make a lacklustre burger.
Homemade burger instructions
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Form burger into medium patties..
- Heat up a pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Lower the temp a bit and add the patties, cook as desired make sure you flip to each side only once.
- When done create the sandwich by adding the onion, lettuce, tomatoes on bottom and cheese and mushroom on top. Enjoy.
You can take your homemade hamburgers to the next juicy, char broiled level by just tweaking a few things. (That's a DIY Charcuterie board ↑ you can learn how to make. ) There's a lot of debate over Bobby brings big Texas flavor to this burger, with a zesty spice rub and homemade, finger-lickin' barbecue sauce. Creamy coleslaw cuts through the spice and pickles add tartness. Perfect-Burger Secret Tip Make a divot in the middle of the burger with your thumb to help it keep its shape while cooking. These patties can be made ahead and chilled in the fridge. I take my burger patty recipe very seriously.