Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕. Fathead pizza dough is a gluten-free, low carb and keto dough that is made with mozzarella, cream cheese, egg, and some type of low carb flour. It's also quick and easy to make, gluten free, keto-friendly and made with simple ingredients: almond flour, mozzarella, cream cheese and an egg. Fathead pizza is all the rage among keto and low carb dieters.
An easy fathead recipe worth trying. A delicious and easy fathead pizza crust. Keto Fathead Dough Pizza Written By GB Hernandez. You can cook Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕
- It’s 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
Home / Recipe / Keto Fathead Dough Pizza. Fathead Dough is an easy low carb dough with tons of uses. Fathead Dough is a blend of crispy, chewy amazing-ness wrapped in a low-carb bow. Seriously, the gift that keeps on giving.
Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕 instructions
- Add mozzarella cheese and cream to a microwave proof bowl. Place 1 min in microwave on high. Take out and stir. Add back to microwave for 30 seconds more. Add almond flour, garlic powder and egg. Mix quickly until dough forms..
- Add dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll. Remove top layer of paper and add to baking sheet. Using a fork, make holes all throughout the dough. Bake about 8 mins depending on your stove until it looks like the pic below👇🏽👇🏽.
- Afterward decorate your pizza and place back in oven until cheese melts!.
This brilliant keto dough is a combination of just a few ingredients that is nothing short of magical. Simple, easy to mix, make and bake. The dough can be used to make a lot of things, but our absolute favorite is this pizza. Because life is too short not have pizza. Fat is where the flavor is and this crust is pretty much all cheese.