Mackerel Hamburgers. Crab legs, shrimps, fish, mussels, lobster… Oh! I am drooling as typing these words. Today, I have a very SIMPLE, CHEAP, and DELICIOUS Mackerel Patties recipe to share with you.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, add the chopped spinach and lemon zest and flake in the mackerel. Once the onions are cool add these to the bowl and mix in the egg and the breadcrumbs. This playful fish burger recipe from Simon Hulstone pairs squid and mackerel and is a fantastic alternative for a British summer cookout. You can cook Mackerel Hamburgers using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mackerel Hamburgers
- It’s 2 of Mackerel.
- Prepare 2 of sheets Shiso leaves.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 of table spoons ★ Panko.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★ Ginger.
- It’s 1 pinch of ★ Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
Simon advises serving the seafood burger with samphire, a coastal vegetable which adds a deliciously salty dimension reminiscent of the seaside. But a different approach is a crispy fish burger. A burger filled with smoked mackerel. The saltiness of mackerel mixed with creamy mashed potatoes, the bite of the parsley and a crispy crust.
Mackerel Hamburgers step by step
- Flake the fish and mix well with an egg. Add the thinly chopped shiso leaves and ★ ingredients and keep kneading..
- Form a hamburger patty. Slap with your palm to flatten and to release air pockets..
- Make a well in the middle for a quick cooking time and cook in a pan. Cover with a lid and cook over medium low heat. Once one side has cooked, flip over and lower the heat until cooked, then it's done!.
- Pour the lemon juice on as you like..
Recipe: Fish burger with smoked mackerel Kingfish, a.k.a. King Mackerel, is a strong flavored sport fish which pairs well with the zesty flavor of salsa. Make sure to remove all of the dark meat from the fish when you clean it. Salmon burger with beetroot chutney, dill pickles and salad with sour cream dressing. by William Drabble. In a bowl, mix mackerel with egg, onion, salt & pepper.