Mike's Crab Rangoon Pizza. Great recipe for Mike's Crab Rangoon Pizza. If you love Crab Rangoon, you're going to love this! Crispy, cheesy Crab Rangoon on a pizza!
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Mike's Crab Rangoon Pizza. It's of For The Crab Rangoon Pizzas. You can have Mike's Crab Rangoon Pizza using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Crab Rangoon Pizza
- Prepare of ● For The Crab Rangoon Pizzas.
- It’s 1 of large Boboli 12"Pre-Made Sturdy Pizza Crust Or  6" Crusts.
- You need 3 cup of Mozzarella Cheese [room temp – reserve 2 cups for topping].
- You need 1 packages (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Real Crab Meat [fresh or jarred – not canned – reserve half for topping – check for shells].
- You need 1/3 cup of Sweet Chili Sauce [Franks brand is a great one].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Onions [chopped – reserve half for topping].
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot Yellow Chinese Mustard.
- You need 2/3 cup of Purple Onions [thin sliced].
- It’s 1 of large Clove Garlic [fine minced].
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes [or less to taste – reserve half for topping].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ginger [minced].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 of Wonton Wraps [thin sliced & deep fried].
- You need 1 cup of Cooking Oil.
Crab, cream cheese, green onion, and cheese are layered onto pizza dough in this crab rangoon pizza recipe, an Asian-inspired twist on pizza. A fabulous easy recipe giving you great flavors and such a pretty color too! Here's what Jeanette says about her favorite pizza; I got the idea from watching some cooking show where they were traveling to different locations talking about pizzas that were not the usual variety. Apparently, there's a place that basically makes almost any type of.
Mike's Crab Rangoon Pizza instructions
- Bring cream cheese and mozzarella to room temperature or just [slightly] warm in microwave..
- Mix everything together in a bowl. Except for anything that says, "reserve half." Or, your purple onions, sweet chili sauce, hot mustard, wontons and oil in a bowl. Look closely at the ingredient section for any clarification..
- Smear your cream cheese spread evenly atop of your pre-made crust[s]..
- Smear a thin layer of sweet chili sauce atop the cream cheese. This chili sauce can seriously over dominate your pizza – flavor wise – so don't overdue it. Unless of course, you prefer it as a primary flavor. Lightly smear your hot mustard to taste and evenly sprinkle on your remaining crab meat..
- Add your thin sliced purple onions and your reserved green onions, red pepper flakes and mozzarella cheese..
- Thin slice your wontons and fry in hot oil for about 30 seconds – just until they're just slightly browned and crispy. They'll brown more as they dry. Don't over fry. Place on clean napkins to drain oil then, place them on your pizza..
- Bake on a pizza stone or cookie sheet at 425° for 25 minutes. Or, until crusts are browned and cheese is bubbling..
- Slice and serve hot with ice cold beers. Enjoy!.
Learn how to cook great Baked crab rangoon pizza. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Baked crab rangoon pizza recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Baked crab rangoon pizza recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Crab Rangoon Pizza sounds like a crazy play on pizza and Chinese food but the cream cheese adds the creaminess and the sweet and sour sauce adds a great punch of flavor. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan.