Pizza dough cups. Combine flour, yeast mixture, and cold water mixture in bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Place a spoonful of pizza sauce and some cheese into the bottom of each cup.
AND there is NO rise time! This will be your favorite way to make pizza from now on. I have partnered with Fleischmann's Yeast on today's recipe. You can have Pizza dough cups using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough cups
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornmeal.
- You need 1 of premade pizza dough.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheder.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of sausage recpie.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese.
Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, pepperoni and cheese. Use your hands to form and knead the dough.
Pizza dough cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook up sauage i kept ground.
- Scramble eggs in pan with grease from sasuge.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on work serface kneed onion powder into dough, role out dough and cut into equal sized pieces. Press into spryed cupcake tins.
- Put sauage egg and chese into cups.
- Bake in oven for amout 20 minutes.
Spread out onto greased pizza pan and top with your favorite toppings. This is the easiest, best pizza dough recipe. In a medium-size bowl mix the salt, into the flour with a wooden spoon. Using a wooden spoon mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until it forms into a shaggy ball.; NOTE: If the dough seems very wet sprinkle with a little flour until it comes together and holds its shape. Transfer dough to pizza peel sprinkled corn meal or place it on a lightly greased cookie sheet.