Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff. A few of my other favorite EASY Pressure Cooker recipes are Instant Pot Ribs, Instant Pot Pressure Cooker French Dip Sandwich, Pressure Cooker Spaghetti, and Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Beef Taco Soup. Tips and Tricks for Instant Pot Hamburger Stroganoff! Here are some frequently asked questions and tips and tricks for this recipe.
Repeat with remaining ground beef, salt and pepper. This Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff features classic stroganoff taste—braised beef with golden-brown mushrooms in a flavorful, creamy beef gravy—made quick and easy in your pressure cooker. The crisp fall days are behind us and things have turned quite cold—it snowed at my house for the first time this weekend. You can cook Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of onion, diced.
- Prepare 10 ounces of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 can (10 ounce) of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 3 cup of penne, uncooked.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 4 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas, room temperature.
Ground beef is more inexpensive so when I am adding to my list of cheap pressure cooker recipes cost is a factor With that being said, if you really prefer to use beef we do have an Instant Pot beef stroganoff recipe you can follow as well. Very popular beef Stroganoff cooked in a pressure cooker. Add the onions, garlic, mushrooms and butter to the pressure cooker and cook just until the. Beef Stroganoff doesn't get much easier than when you make it in your pressure cooker.
Pressure Cooker Hamburger Stroganoff step by step
- Set your pressure cooker on the brown setting. Brown the ground beef with the garlic and drain off the excess fat..
- Stir in the onions, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, penne, thyme, salt and pepper..
- Place the lid on pressure cooker and lock in place. Pressure cook for 7 minutes on high. Manually release the pressure and remove the lid. Add the peas and stir. Fold in cream cheese until melted.
Succulent, tender pieces of beef smothered in a flavorful mushroom sour cream sauce and served over noodles will satisfy anyone's cravings! This classic beef stroganoff recipe is quick and easy when made in the Instant Pot! Heat the oil in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Return the beef to the pressure cooker, along with any juices that have accumulated on the plate. Turn on a multi-cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function.