Quick and easy pizza casserole. It was quick and easy to make. The kids could even help make this for dinner. Fill the casserole with your favorite pizza toppings.
In a medium bowl combine Bisquick, garlic powder and Italian seasonings. How to Freeze Easy Pizza Casserole Recipe: Make the easy pizza pasta casserole recipe in a tin toil pan according to direction above. However, instead of baking, cover with foil and allow to cool. You can have Quick and easy pizza casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy pizza casserole
- You need of pre made biscuit powder.
- It’s of pre made tortilla flour.
- It’s of pizza/spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of milk.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- It’s of olive oil.
To bake, remove from freezer the day before you want to eat it and allow it to thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Top with pizza sauce and cheese. Combine biscuit mix, milk and eggs in a mixing bowl. This Easy Pizza Casserole recipe is stupid-easy at it's finest: we're literally taking a couple cans of biscuits (cutting them up with scissors…) and tossing it with a bunch of sauce, pepperoni, and cheese, and calling it dinner.
Quick and easy pizza casserole instructions
- pre heat oven to 450°.
- mix together flours and milk to create dough.
- kneed dough on floured surface and roll into a log.
- cut log in half and use olive oil to grease the pan/casserole dish and put one half in each pan (I used two nine inch cake pans round).
- brown ground beef and season to taste.
- add pizza/spaghetti sauce to ground beef.
- push dough flat into bottom of dish and put ground beef mix on top.
- top with cheese and other pizza topping and put in the oven for ten minutes.
- casserole is done if dough in the center is cooked through.
The other day I got a call from my […] In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well. I recommend freezing this pizza casserole before baking. Pizza is amazing in any form, and these pizza casserole recipes prove it. From classic pepperoni pizza to healthy versions, we've got 'em all.