Quick Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too.
A quick and easy pizza with no proving required. Tailor the toppings to suit your taste. A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. You can cook Quick Pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza
- You need 3 of French type of baget bread.
- You need slices of Mozzarella.
- You need of I can of crushed tomato.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need to taste of Thyme, basil, salt.
- It’s 2 table spoon of vegetable oil.
- You need of Some sharp cheddar cheese or Parmesan.
- Prepare Handful of grape tomatoes.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle. Home; Restaurant; Specials; Menu; Contacts; Gluten Free Pizza. Appetizers *Available on Medium size only.
Quick Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven at 400 F / 190 C, cut bread set on a oven proof tray. In a small pan mix tomatoes and spices. Add chop garlic and salt. Stir in a medium heat. Until boils.
- Spread the sauce into spices bread with a spoon. Put in the oven for 10 mints. Than take them and arrange mozzarella cheese over them. Grade some cheddar cheese over mozzarella. And put some mushrooms and other your favorite pizza toppings. I used asparagus and grape tomatoes. Put them back to oven about 25 mints..
- Turn the oven off. I added some baby spinach and put them back to oven that you already turned it off, 5-10 mints..
- Voila !.
Mix the flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl. This pizza sauce, with just a few minor tweaks, was AMAZING on my pizza! Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on. Bacon-Chicken Club Pizza A chicken club pizza topped with lettuce, tomatoes and dressing?