Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks. Great recipe for Tender Even When Cold! I wanted to come up with a recipe for hamburger steaks that would remain tender even if they're made in advance, since my husband always comes home late. After several tries, this is the recipe I came up with! -The.
Ingredients of Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks Prepare of For the hamburgers:. See great recipes for Easy, Tender Steak Every Time, Wagyu tender steak too! You can have Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks
- It’s of For the hamburgers:.
- You need 500 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 100 ml of Panko.
- It’s 1 of enough to soak the bread crumbs in Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg (optional).
- It’s 5 slice of Sliced cheese (cheddar cheese if available).
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of enough to come up to about 1/2 the thickness of the hamburgers in the pan. Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soup stock cube.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- It’s 75 ml of Ketchup.
- You need 50 ml of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese style Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce).
After several tries, this is the recipe I came up with! -The mayonnaise is important. Tender pork topped with sweet BBQ Sauce, crisp lettuce, onions and tangy pickles. Mix things up with the new Subway® BBQ Rib sandwich. Tender pork topped with sweet BBQ Sauce, crisp lettuce, onions and tangy pickles.
Tender Even When Cold! Double Cheese Hamburger Steaks instructions
- Make the hamburger patties: Finely chop the onions, wrap in plastic wrap, microwave for 1 minute, and open the wrap to let cool..
- Place the panko into a measuring cup, and add enough milk to cover them..
- Place the ground meat into a bowl and knead until it sticks together..
- Add an egg and the ingredients from steps 1 and 2 to 3; adding in salt and pepper, mayonnaise, the milk-soaked panko, and nutmeg, and mix together quickly so that the meat will not warm up from your hands..
- Divide the meat mixture into 6 portions, stick 1/2 a slice of cheese in the center, and wrap into the meat..
- Add olive oil to a pan and brown on both sides over a medium heat..
- Once the hamburgers have browned, add water to half the height of hamburgers, add in consomme, cover with a lid, and steam-fry until about 1/4 of the water remains..
- Once the water has mostly evaporated, take out the hamburgers, arrange on a plate, and top with the remaining cheese… Use the pan as-is without washing!!.
- For the sauce: Add the flavoring ingredients to the meat juices from before, and turn on the heat. Add it on top of the hamburgers once it has thickened, and you are done..
See more ideas about Beef recipes, Recipes, Meat recipes. For less tender steaks like flank, skirt or round, Wasser suggests a tenderizing marinade that contains acidic ingredients such as lemon juice, flavored vinegar or even Dr. Pepper as well as natural enzymes like ginger or pineapple. Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese: Ground beef stands in for strips of steak in this deliciously comforting mash-ups of two all-time favorite sandwiches. Bonus: It speeds up cook time, too!