Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza (Portesi). Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want.
Cashew cheese and sliced avocado round it off to perfection. Order pizza, pasta, sandwiches & more online for carryout or delivery from Domino's. View menu, find locations, track orders. You can have Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza
- Prepare 500 grams of flour (A).
- You need 250 grams of water (A).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar (A).
- You need 1 TSP of salt (A).
- Prepare 1 TSP of instant dry yeast (A).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil (A).
- It’s 1 package of fresh large white mushrooms (B).
- You need 30 grams of butter (B).
- You need 1/2 TSP of salt (B).
- Prepare 2 of medium sized tomatoes (C).
- It’s 1/2 of medium sized red onion (C).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced (C).
- It’s 1/2 TSP of salt (C).
- You need 1 handful of parsley leaves (C).
- It’s 1/2 TSP of black pepper (C).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste (C).
- Prepare 250 grams of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare can of oil spray.
Spinach & Mushroom The same delicious crust as Pizzeria!, but in a thin profile. We start with a preservative-free crust drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and top it with flavorful sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes and the finest cheeses and vegetables. Sprinkle bread flour over yeast mixture. A thin crust Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, and Spinach Pizza perfect for those weeknights when you want a quick fix dinner!
Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza step by step
- To prepare the dough add the solid ingredients, mix them well and add the water. Max dough into a single ball; but don't knead for a long time. Cover and let sit for hours..
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms in a single layer. Turn to the other side when brown. Add salt after they get cold in a side dish..
- Add all (C) ingredients in a blender. Check the desired consistency and taste. Set aside..
- Take half the dough after it has risen and roll on a floured surface with a rolling pin into a thin layer to cover up the whole area of your pizza stone..
- Now we assemble everything. First spray the pizza stone with the oil. Spread the dough. Add the tomato sauce then the mozzarella cheese and finally the mushrooms..
- Stick in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes or until the dough moves easily on the stone and the surface of the pizza is golden brown..
- Slice the pizza and serve after 10 minutes rest..
This Caramelized Onion and Mushroom Pizza is *almost* as easy to make as it is to eat. 😉 Thin crust topped with onions, mushrooms, spinach, tons of cheese, and a little thyme! Thanks to our friends at Pillsbury for sponsoring today's post! This pizza is piled high with fresh flavor – plus, it's vegetarian! The crust experts have done it again! We have rolled out our dough extra thin and made it family size so everyone can enjoy this amazing Spinach & Roasted Mushroom Gluten Free pizza.