Where's the Crust Pizza. This pizza is low-carb and gluten free. For me, that usually translates into no taste, but this was really good! The "crust" is made with cream cheese, eggs and parmesan cheese.
We love to make this for our weekly pizza night! #lowcarb #keto #glutenfree #pizza. Top with favorite sauce and toppings. We love to make this for our weekly pizza night! You can cook Where's the Crust Pizza using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Where's the Crust Pizza
- Prepare 8 oz of Package of Full Fat cream Cheese, (room temperature).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of toppings: pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers Garlic powder.
Top with favorite sauce and toppings. Pizza crust màde with creàm cheese, eggs, gàrlic ànd pàrmesàn cheese – no gluten! Top with fàvorite sàuce ànd toppings. We love to màke this for our weekly pizzà night!
Where's the Crust Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes..
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Too with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Where's The Crust Pizza – pizza covering made with cream cheddar, eggs, garlic and parmesan cheddar – no gluten! Top with most loved sauce and fixings. We want to make this for our week after week pizza night! This pizza is low-carb and gluten free. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined.