Bacon Cheeseburger Bites. Combine the beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and salt in a medium-sized bowl, and mix well. Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are the ideal bitesize treat for parties, tailgating or when you're craving a flavorful snack. Made with seasoned ground beef, bacon and cheese then stuffed into phyllo cups, these savory snacks are totally addictive!
Combine ground beef, an egg, tomato juice, cooked bacon, and cheddar cheese. Next, separate each biscuit into two rounds and place them into a MINI muffin pan. That said, these Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Quinoa Bites tastes EXACTLY like a shrunken down bacon cheeseburger WITH a bun! You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Bites using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- It’s 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of mustard.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of relish.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Seasonings to taste: garlic powder, pepper & parsley.
- Prepare of For topping: 1/2 pound bacon, diced & 1 cup cheddar cheese.
The quinoa lends a bread-y flavor but is naturally gluten-free. Add melty cheese, salty bacon, and tangy pickles (got to have them!) and I'm telling you – dead ringer for the real thing. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine all ingredients (except toppings) and mix well..
- Pat down equally divided among 36 muffin cups. Make sure to spray muffin cups with cooking spray before placing meat mixture in. Bake in oven for 25 minutes..
- While bites are cooking, cook your diced bacon and drain on paper towel lined plate..
- Top cooked bites equally with cheddar cheese. Place back in oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese..
- Enjoy topped with bacon and ketchup and mustard!.
In same skillet, heat bacon drippings over medium-high heat. Bring a large skillet to medium heat. Add the ground beef and hamburger seasoning and cook until meat is browned. Medifast Recipes Low Carb Recipes Cooking Recipes Pie Recipes Vegan Recipes Recipies Chicken Recipes Snack Recipes Pasta Recipes. In a large bowl mix together beef mince, salt, pepper and garlic powder until combined.