BBQ rib sliders. BBQ Short Rib Sliders with Coleslaw. A Healthy Way to Make Bacon. Debone and chop leftover bbq short ribs.
A savory and sweet bbq slider with slow cooked Country Style ribs and topped with a crunchy slaw. Perfect for a family meal or party platter. BBQ Boneless Beef Short Rib Sliders. You can have BBQ rib sliders using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ rib sliders
- Prepare 1 of slab bbq ribs (see my recipe).
- It’s 1 cup of sweet baby rays honey bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of French bread loaf.
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Author: The Kitchen Whisperer; Find more fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net. When finished, remove meat to a large cutting board and shred with two forks. Place shredded meat back into the slow cooker to keep warm. For the barbecue sauce, heat a large, heavy-pan over medium heat and add bacon.
BBQ rib sliders step by step
- Melt butter and mix with Parmesan cheese. Brush on slice French bread loaf..
- Put rib meat on the loaf and put bbq on top.
This is the perfect recipe for leftover ribs. Make a double batch of my slow cooker ribs so you can have ribs one day, and Mini Rib Sliders the next. This post has been sponsored by Finish and SheKnows Media. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Online ordering menu for BBQ Rib House.