Beef Rice Burger. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Assemble the burgers with the rice buns, beef gravy, egg, and green onions. scallions. Beef Rice Burger The rice burger was first introduced by MOS Burger, a Japanese fast-food chain, who replaced the traditional hamburger buns with compressed rice cakes.
In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper. Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two. Serve over hot rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. You can cook Beef Rice Burger using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Rice Burger
- You need 100 gm of Rice.
- It’s 1 of Ground Beef Patty.
- You need slices of Onion.
- It’s slices of Red Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 50 gm of Mushroom.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
First, place the raw ground beef in a large baking dish. Use your fingers to break up the meat into small pieces (just like you would use a wooden spoon to break up the meat in a skillet). Hamburger Fried Rice is a quick and easy weekday dish you can whip up in no time. Mixing together some simple ground beef, onions, frozen peas, and leftover rice can create a delicious meal.
Beef Rice Burger instructions
- Boil rice and overcook it a little so that's it becomes a little sticky..
- To the boiled rice, add salt, cornflour, a dash of water, italian herb and mix it well. Now make round bun shapes with the rice..
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the rice buns. While frying sprinkle soy sauce from the top. Keep the buns aside.
- Add garlic pieces in hot oil, add mushroom and saute for a minute. Add a little salt, teriyaki and soy sauce. To thicken the sauce add a little cornflour. Your mushroom sauce is ready!!.
- Fry beef patty, onion and red bell pepper separately..
- On a plate place one rice bun. Smear it with some mayonnaise. 🙂 Place the beef patty..
- On the beef patty add the fried vegetables and add the mushroom sauce..
- Poach an egg. And place it on the top. Sprinkle salt and pepper!!.
- Place the 2nd rice bun on the egg. Voila! Your rice burger is ready to eat!! :-).
Top each serving off with a runny fried egg drizzled with sweet soy sauce, and bam! In a large skillet over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Drain and return to the skillet. Heat vegetable oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Add cooked rice and beef to the skillet, toss to combine, and heat until warmed through.