Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza. I have partnered with my friends over at Fleischmann's® Yeast for today's recipe. I grew up in a house where every Friday, without fail, was pizza night.
It is layered with chunks or shreds of chicken, fresh mozzarella cheese, and hot sauce and that's it! A Buffalo chicken cast iron pizza recipe that combines everything you want in bar food and more. Top with crunchy thin slices of celery if you know what's up. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Pizza using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- You need 1 lb of Fresh Pizza Dough.
- You need 3 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Blue Cheese Dressing.
- You need 1 of Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- You need 1 packages of Cheddar Jack Cheese.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza is quick to prepare using this recipe for homemade crust! It's full of spicy buffalo flavor and goes perfect with a bit of ranch dressing. Melt the butter, add the hot sauce and toss with the chicken. Spread the ranch dressing on the pizza crust.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza step by step
- Wash and trim chicken breast. Lightly pound, then place in container..
- Add buffalo sauce and coat chicken well. Let marinate for 1 hour..
- Grill or bake chicken, I grilled it. Let cool, then shred it and put in a bowl. Add more sauce, mix and let sit..
- Pre heat oven to 450,.
- Flour and stretch dough. Place in lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake until just getting crispy..
- Remove from oven, let cool then cover with blue cheese dressing, as much as to your liking..
- Cover with shredded chicken, then cover with cheese..
- Bake for another 10 minutes..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
It is ready to be devoured! Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce. Remove the chicken from grill and. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust.