Cheeseburger Soup. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. It is an award winning soup and it is excellent! This cheeseburger soup comes together quickly and easily.
Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate. Kid-friendly, fun, and oh-so-easy, cheeseburger soup is going to become a weeknight staple at your house. In a large pot, brown ground beef and onion. You can have Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 3 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 TBS of butter.
- It’s 4 cups of cubed potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Add broth, celery, carrots, parsley and potatoes. Looking for recipes for cheeseburger soup? Taste of Home has the best cheeseburger soup recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- In a large pot, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine over medium heat: cook and stir vegetables and beef , until beef is brown..
- Stir in basil and parsley. Add broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil, then simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10-12 minutes..
- Melt the remainder of butter and stir in flour. Add the milk, stirring until smooth..
- Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Stir in cheese. When cheese is melted, add sour cream and heat through. Do not boil..
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night. This recipe, from my newest cookbook Skinnytaste One and Done is made all in one pot with directions for the Instant Pot or stove! I've partnered with ALDI to give you a sneak peak into the book and share this recipe with you all!. It's thick and cheesy with chunks of. A hearty dinner option that's popular with both kids and adults alike!