Cheesy chicken tikka slider. Place the slider rolls, slit side up, on a baking sheet. Chicken Tikka Kebabs in a richly spiced yogurt marinade. Grilled, barbecued or griddled to perfection, they make an easy, family-pleasing dinner!
How to make Cheesy Chicken Tikka Recipe. To begin making the Cheesy Chicken Tikka Recipe, thoroughly wash and clean the chicken. *For the first marination: To marinate the chicken, in a mixing bowl, add chicken pieces, ginger paste, garlic paste, black pepper powder, and lemon juice. Chicken Tikka Sliders vs Sloppy Joes: Chicken Tikka Sliders are a unique take on Sloppy Joes! You can have Cheesy chicken tikka slider using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken tikka slider
- You need 6 of pavs.
- Prepare 200 gms of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of parsley.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of roughly chopped cheese.
While Sloppy Joes are typically meat-based like our sliders, they are made up of ground beef or ground chicken in a tomato-based sauce and served on a bun. They're easy to whip up and usually a party staple and crowd-pleaser. First one is 'Cheesy Chicken Tikka' and the other one is 'Chicken Hariyali Tikka Kebab'. You can serve both these dishes as appetiser or snack.
Cheesy chicken tikka slider step by step
- Chicken tikka: Marinate chicken with lime juice, curd, chilli powder, 1 tsp salt, mustard oil and tandoori masala. Mix all well and marinate for at least two hours in refrigerator….
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the chicken pieces and cook on high flame for 3 -4 mins, flipping the sides then lower the flame and cover the lid let the chicken cook till it's golden from both the sides. When cooled shred the chicken pieces. Keep aside.
- Marinara sauce: take tomatoes and make slit at the back and blanch for 3 -4 mins. Take out the tomatoes and remove the skin and mash.. then heat a pan add 1 tsp oil, add chopped garlic, saute then add the mashed tomatoes, to taste sugar, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 mins and cool, then blend to a fine sauce..
- Line a baking tray with silver foil, cut the pavs into halves as shown in pic and place on the tray, spread some marinara sauce on the pav, put chicken tikka shreds on them and again drizzle some more marinara sauce. Add roughly chopped cheese on top and some chopped parsley.. cover with the top portion of the pav..
- Take some melted butter in a bowl, add 1 clove garlic finely chopped and finely chopped parsley, brush this on the sliders, then bake the sliders for 5 -7 mins at 150°c (preheated oven)..
- Serve the sliders hot with ketchup..
Bothe these recipes requires very few ingredients. This 'Cheesy Chicken Tikka' is high on calorie as both cheese and fresh cream been used in it. When I made this cheesy chicken pasta a few months ago, I had an idea that the cheesy chicken mixture would make an awesome sandwich as well. A little bit of butter, flour, milk, and cheese cooked in a saucepan creates a creamy cheesy base for this easy dinner. I added some shredded chicken, a can of seasoned.