Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls. To roll the spring rolls, place spring roll wrapper on a diamond. Gently fold the corner closest to you over the cheeseburger mixture, and tuck under the filling. Directions for Cheeseburger Egg Rolls Place spring roll or egg roll wrapper on a board like a diamond, so that one corner faces you.
Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls step by step. Cook The ground chuck until its crumbled and brown. Season the beef with salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls
- You need of Flour Tortillas (Large).
- You need of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need of Diced White onions.
- You need of Cheese Sauce.
- You need of Shredded Lettuce.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Mild).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need of Canola Oil.
Return back to skillet and cover. Take the tortilla lay it flat. Spread the cheese sauce on the bottom half of the tortilla. Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls step by step
- Cook The ground chuck until its crumbled and brown. Season the beef with salt and pepper to taste..
- Drain the beef. Return back to skillet and cover..
- Take the tortilla lay it flat. Spread the cheese sauce on the bottom half of the tortilla..
- Sprinkle a half of cup of shredded cheese after you spread the cheese sauce..
- Add. Diced onions and tomatoes and shredded lettuce..
- Top it with a half of cup of cooked ground chuck..
- Wrap the tortilla in the form of a burrito. Heat 2 cups of Canola oil and deep the roll until its golden brown..
Roll up, starting at one long side. Rearrange if necessary so roll is seam side down. I know this won't taste exactly like the one in the park. I just hope that your family can enjoy a taste of the parks at home. I know that my husband and son devoured these!