Easy Breakfast Pizza. In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until thoroughly cooked but still moist. Mushroom-Artichoke Breakfast Pizza: Prepare as above, except omit bacon, sweet pepper, and green onion.
Easy Breakfast Pizza is a great on the go breakfast idea that is packed full of protein! We love breakfast food and we love pizza! There are all different breakfast pizza recipes out there but this one is our favorite because it is so simple to make and I almost always have all the ingredients on hand. You can have Easy Breakfast Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Breakfast Pizza
- It’s of ingredients.
- Prepare of pilsbury pizza crust.
- You need of sausage gravy.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of bacon pieces in a jar.
- It’s of cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It’s of sausage links-20(cut up).
Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. With toppings like bacon, eggs, sausage, or even fruit, there's sure to be a favorite for even the pickiest of eaters. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland. I used to make this bacon pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place.
Easy Breakfast Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to directions on pizza crust.
- place parchment paper on 16" pizza pan.
- form pizza dough into 2 round pizza shape.
- spread half of the can of gravy on each pizza dough.
- sprinkle each pizza with eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese.
- bake each for 15 min or until golden brown.
Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland Breakfast Pizza. This Breakfast Pizza Recipe is so easy! Using a sheet pan makes the whole process simple, clean and it makes a huge batch so you can feed a crowd. This pizza is a delicious centerpiece at a holiday brunch table, or a lazy Saturday morning breakfast. Breakfast Pizza has had my heart since childhood.