Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce. In medium bowl, mix all burger ingredients and remaining yogurt. Combine all patty mix ingredients in a bowl. Do not over work the mix.
Mix the ground beef with spices and let it rest. Put together the cucumber red onion salad. Layer all the ingredients on toasted potato buns. You can cook Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce
- Prepare of Patty Mix.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground lamb *or lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked spinach, squeezed dry and chilled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh oregano, dill, and parsley.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne.
- It’s of Yogurt Sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped dill.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped mint.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Serve With.
- Prepare of Toasted ciabatta buns, sliced tomato, cucumber, and red onion.
- It’s of Or- on a wilted spinach salad with diced tomato, cucumber.
Making the Yogurt Feta Sauce For the yogurt sauce: Combine the yogurt with the lime juice, curry powder, white pepper, salt, mint, cilantro, mint and parsley. Cook the burgers until light pink in the center. In medium bowl, mix all burger ingredients except buns. Place patties on grill over medium heat.
Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce instructions
- Combine all patty mix ingredients in a bowl. Do not over work the mix..
- Form four patties and refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on a medium high heat skillet, cook burgers 3-5 minutes per side to desired doneness. *if using bison DO NOT cook beyond medium or it will be dry!.
- Served drizzled with yogurt sauce.
Grill the burgers until cooked through and the inside of the burger is no longer pink. To make the yogurt sauce combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Take a taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Serve burgers with a dollop of sauce on the side. Grilled Turkey Burger With Greek Yogurt Topping is perfect, easy and super HEALTHY meal for the entire family.