Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup. Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Melt the butter in a pot. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth.
Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup Low-carb soup. Brown the mixture over medium-high heat until no longer pink. You might wish to use this handy Mix N' Chop to break the meat down as it's cooking, it makes it so much easier. You can cook Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup
- You need 18 ounces of beef hotdogs.
- You need 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced okra.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 6 leaves of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet/English peas.
- It’s 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need 2 of large yellow Crook-necked squash.
- You need 12 ounces of cauliflower.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of filé.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- It’s To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
This hamburger and vegetable soup recipe comes together in just one pot. Paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, this hearty vegetable soup will be a dinner winner. Fry meat with macaroni until meat is well browned. In a large stock pot, combine broth, water, onion soup mix, tomato sauce, celery, onion, frozen vegetables and macaroni.
Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup instructions
- Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Slice the hotdogs..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the onions and celery. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth. Submerge the hamburger below the liquids..
- When the broth boils add all the rest of the ingredients..
- The cauliflower, spices, and hotdogs. I left 5 hotdogs whole and chopped 4..
- Simmer/boil till all the vegetables are done..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top I hope you enjoy!!.
Bring to a boil and then simmer until macaroni is done. In a large saucepan, brown beef; drain. Hot dogs are a classic American dish, often served at backyard cookouts or baseball games — but these dogs can't can't stand alone. Whether you're entertaining a group, or making a fast weeknight meal, the perfect side dish will complete your hot dog dinner. From corn on the cob to deep fried pickles, we've got you covered on all the best sides for hot dogs.