Homemade Chicken Zinger Burger. KFC's delicious, spicy-tangy Zinger Burger is a world-famous fast food combination that is easy to create in your home kitchen! The trick to making an authentic, crispy Zinger Burger lies in the spices found in the chicken marinade and the secret sauce. Deep fry the coated chicken breasts in hot oil on a medium to high heat, until the breasts are golden brown and crispy.
KFC chicken zinger recipe: How to make KFC's iconic chicken zinger at home FAST FOOD restaurants, including KFC, have been closed across the country in line with lockdown regulations. Crispy crunchy zinger burger is every burger lover's first choice. Make restaurant style crispy zinger burger with perfection by following this simple recipe. You can cook Homemade Chicken Zinger Burger using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Zinger Burger
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 cups of Cornflakes crushed coarsely.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs beaten.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar or Lemon juice.
Try this zinger burger recipe and share your feedback with us.. KFC – The Pioneers of Zinger. Kentucky Fried chicken was the first vendor to introduce zinger burger in the world. The original recipe of KFC zinger is the most authentic and globally demanded one.
Homemade Chicken Zinger Burger step by step
- Marinate chicken strips with all the ingredients and let it sit on your kitchen counter for an hour..
- Now mix milk and the beaten eggs together. Then add some pepper and salt in that too. Next, keep the breadcrumbs and the cornflakes both in two separate plates. (You can see the pictures above to get a clear understanding of what to do.).
- Now to coat, dip each strip in the egg and milk mixture, then coat them with the breadcrumbs. Then dip once again in the egg and milk mixture and finally coat them with the cornflakes. Repeat this process for all the strips..
- Keep these strips in the freezer for about 15 minutes before frying..
- Heat oil and fry them on a medium-high heat until golden brown and done..
- Enjoy it with your favorite toppings like fresh Lettuce, Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Cheese slices..
Chicken burger recipe or Zinger burger recipe – Learn to make chicken burger at home with step by step photos. Making a chicken burger at home is very easy and needs no expertise in cooking. Zinger burger is a kind of chicken burger sold by KFC that comes with a extra crunchy patty made of chicken breast or thigh. To make a chicken burger recipe, patty can be made in two ways. Recipe to make chicken zinger burger: Marination/brining: In a big bowl add ginger garlic paste.