Hubby's Fav Burgers. This recipe came from ideas from other people. I read a recipe( I think here on JAP) about adding water to beef because it helps retain moisture. Then on one of the cooking shows, I saw the trick of making the "hollow" in the burger so it doesn't end.
I cooked them in my air fryer and they were perfect. I'm already full when I eat the medium! They say that this is one of the best burgers around. You can have Hubby's Fav Burgers using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hubby's Fav Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 5 tbsp of worceshire sauce.
- You need dash of garlic powder and salt.
- It’s dash of cracked pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
Love their amusing signs too 😀 Hubby was part of this board. Haha can't help but ask them. Every year, it brings up memories of The Sandlot, spending the whole day at the local pool trying to win the "chuck your kid contest" no matter how big the boys are, parties with your family and friends, and of course – grilling obscene amounts of the best burger recipe and hot dogs alongside fries and fry sauce. It's supposed to be a time to relax and create even.
Hubby's Fav Burgers step by step
- Mix all ingredients together and form 4 large patties.
- Grill or use a skillet.. We prefer grill. Medium heat for about 4 minutes on each side for medium rare. AND BAM! Best burgers ever..
OKAY, THIS PLACE IS HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE BURGER PLACE NOW! affordable, yummy, retro vibin' burger joint, and i'm in love. Everything tasted so good, not like any fast food burger place. The Raspberry Chipotle sauce is phenomenal. It tastes hotter when it is actually hot off the stove top. It initially scared me, but after a mouthful of this burger, it was PERFECT!