Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza. Here is how you cook it. I live out in the country and honestly just get tired of the same ol same ol. And it's hard to beat the price to make these when you have friends coming.
Also available are Lexington Style BBQ, Rotisserie Chicken. Like this post and our page for more great news! Rogers says every precaution will be taken to. You can cook Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza
- It’s 1 of Pizza Crust, store bought or homemade.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked chicken, cubed or shredded.
- It’s 6 slice of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese, i used cheddar.
- You need 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce + 2 tbsps.
- You need of thinly sliced or shredded onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes, optional.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Delicious Homemade BBQ Chicken Rub featuring a mix of sugar, salt, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and ground oregano for a flavorful homemade spice rub! It's perfect for your grilled chicken or smoked chicken. Rub it on your chicken legs, whole chicken, chicken breasts and more to give it the best flavor ever. Grease grill and preheat oven medium high heat.
Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 450, lightly brush crust with olive oil..
- mix chicken with 2 tbsps bbq sauce, set aside. spread remaining bbq sauce over crust, leaving about 1/2 inch around..
- spread the chicken over crust evenly, and layer with onion, cheese, and bacon..
- reduce oven temp to 425. bake pizza on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbling..
- remove from oven and top with red pepper flakes, if desired. let cool about 3 minutes before slicing..
- now dig in and enjoy!.
Brush with olive oil half way through grilling if you'd like. If you enjoy a hint of heat in your recipes, then you are going to absolutely love this kickin chicken recipe! I prefer using chicken thighs since they tend to be juicier once cooked, but you can easily use this on chicken breast, chicken legs, or even chicken wings. R Butts R Smokin' Butt Kick'n Chicken BBQ Rub is an award winning barbecue seasoning that will help you take you chicken to the next level. Whether you are competing on the competition barbecue circuit or simply cooking for friends and family in the backyard, this rub will help you win over the pickiest eater.