Pita Bread Cheeseburger. Cheeseburger Pitas "Years ago, my mom converted a stuffed pepper recipe into this easy pita sandwich that calls for leftover rice," relates Becky Floyd of Riverside, California. "I've loved it since I was a kid, and now it's one of my husband's favorites, too." Directions. In a small bowl, combine the onion, garlic and seasonings; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Pita bread is a slightly leavened bread that is made from flour, water, sugar or honey, yeast, and olive oil.
Top with a second pita brushed with vegetable oil. Place assembled sandwiches on ungreased baking. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. You can cook Pita Bread Cheeseburger using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pita Bread Cheeseburger
- Prepare 2 slices of mini pita Bread whole wheat.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin formed into 4 patties.
- Prepare to taste of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 of large kosher pickle sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need as needed of ground black pepper.
- It’s as needed of salt.
- You need as needed of sliced tomato.
Each part of Akira's burger heightens the others. By using pita bread as the buns, the juices of the burger spill out into the mouth. Köfta was used as the patty which is a turkish meatball and by adding several rich spices to the taste, the. Distribute the beef mixture evenly over the sauce on each pita, and then evenly sprinkle the cheeses over the beef.
Pita Bread Cheeseburger instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the meat and form patties. I salted and peppered the pan underneath the patties..
- Bake till done add cheese slices on top..
- Slice carefully the two pita Bread slices. Open like a bun and build the cheeseburger with the condiments.
- Slice in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
If using, top with the tomato slices and pickles. In a small bowl, combine the onion, garlic and seasonings; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Pita bread will begin to puff up and fill with hot air. BLACK ANGUS BEEF burger on pita (bread) with raw onion, lettuce, tomato and pickle. BLACK ANGUS BEEF burger on toasted bun with raw onion, lettuce, tomato and pickle.