Pizza bagels. Sprinkle each with cheese and desired topping. Cut the bagels in half and lay on a baking sheet. On top of each bagel spread on pizza sauce, making sure to cover all spots.
Skip the takeout and enjoy a simple favorite at home! Homemade pizza bagels are absolutely delicious. Pizza Bagels are exactly that — pizza on a bagel. You can cook Pizza bagels using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza bagels
- Prepare of Bagels or mini bagels.
- It’s of Room temperature butter.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Pepperoni.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Any other pizza toppings you like.
You start with a plain bagel, add sauce, cheese, and of course, pizza toppings. Take a toasty bagel, one of the world's favorite carby items, and top it with another one of the world's most favorite carby items. You can also add other toppings, like sliced pepperoni or salami. To learn how to make delicious pizza bagel variations.
Pizza bagels instructions
- Butter the bagels with butter, this will help so it doesn’t get soggy from the sauce. It’s a trick I learned..
- Add sauce 1 tablespoon per bagel, cheese, pepperoni and any other pizza toppings.
- Bake on 350.
A pizza bagel is a bagel with pizza toppings, with origins to the United States. Grab some bagels, however many you plan to make. Remember, they'll be used in halves. I like these plain ones because I'm boring. Cook the pizza bagels until the cheese gets all bubbly and brown in some spots, or, until the pepperoni gets crispy.