Simple pizza sauce. Easy Pizza Sauce "I finally had to print this recipe because I use it so much! Homemade Pizza Sauce with Olive Oil "Much better than store bought! The olive oil really adds a nice flavor."- France C.
I will never buy pizza sauce again. I'm not sure why all the positive reviews I found this sauce mealy bland and very "commercial". Definitely not what I was looking for.. You can cook Simple pizza sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple pizza sauce
- You need of Tomatoes puree.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 Tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/8 Tsp of cayenne.
How to Make Pizza Sauce: To make this easy tomato sauce for pizza, all you need is a blender or food processor and there is no cooking required – seriously! Pulse together all of the ingredients until blended and well-combined. Looking for an easy pizza sauce recipe? Eleven years ago, Alex and I honeymooned in Italy: Rome and the Amalfi Coast.
Simple pizza sauce step by step
- Under medium heat fry your garlic..
- Add the tomatoes puree which i got after blending the tomatoes and mix.
- Add the tomato paste, cayenne, paprika,black pepper, sugar and salt..
- Let it cook for 5 mins..
It was like falling in love all over again: with the beautiful views and Italian pizza! On the plane ride home, we dreamed of learning. Easy, yes but way too watery if you follow the recipe. Throw in the garlic and chopped onions and give them a stir. Mix red pepper flakes, dried oregano, and tomatoes into olive oil mixture.