Spicy Island Bison Burgers. Great recipe for Spicy Island Bison Burgers. These fun bison burgers are a little off the beaten path, mixing jalapenos, cream cheese and pineapple all into the same meal with burgers! The result, however, was awesome and they were so much fun to make!
As you can see, I paired them with bacon-wrapped grilled asparagus which complemented it Spicy Island Bison Burger (Main Image) This awesome Bison Burger combines several delicious flavors including grilled pineapple, cream cheese and jalapeno… an awesome summer burger! Kick up your next burger with jalapenos, onion and pepperjack cheese. The result, however, was awesome and they were so much fun to make! You can have Spicy Island Bison Burgers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Island Bison Burgers
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Bison.
- It’s of seasoning.
- You need 2 of pineapple rings.
- It’s 2 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 tbsp. of diced, pickled jalapenos.
- You need 2 of Kings Hawaiian Burger Bunes.
See more ideas about Bison burgers, Bison burger recipe, Bison meat. Now, let's talk about the combination of ingredients that make up the absolute best bison burgers. Bison meat is very lean, so lean in fact that suet is usually added to the ground meat as a binding agent. Because the meat is so lean, I always add olive oil to my bison burgers.
Spicy Island Bison Burgers instructions
- Form your ground bison into 2 equal sized patties. Season with your favorite burger seasoning..
- Stir jalapenos into cream cheese. Set aside..
- Place burgers and pineapple rings onto hot grill (approx. 300*F). Cook for approximately 6 minutes. Flip burgers and pineapples..
- After approximately 4 more minutes, place a spoonful of cream cheese onto the top of each burger. Place pineapple rings on top. Close grill and allow to cook for 2 more minutes..
- Place burgers on burger buns and serve..
- You'll probably have lots of leftover pineapple rings… might I suggest an excuse to make: Pineapple Upside Down Cake!.
This time, however, I had a bowl of bacon grease on the counter from that. The most satisfying burger on Mount Desert Island starts with a blend of all-natural beef cuts, muenster cheese, and a brioche bun that's sturdy and buttery. McKay's tasty secret sauce is like a mildly spicy aoili (they call it "boom sauce" in the kitchen), but the way to order this baby is smothered in beer cheese and sautéed. Designed for those with a big appetite and great style. All burgers on our menu are served with an endless side of fresh cut Island Fries.