Turkey Burgers. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Check out Rachael's Southwest Turkey Burger and other creative burger recipes of the non-beef variety. Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers Bobby drizzles goat cheese-topped turkey burgers with lemon honey.
Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers "YOU'VE GOT TO TRY THEM. For the Meyer lemon-honey mustard: Whisk together in a small bowl the mustard, honey, orange juice, lemon zest, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Turkey burgers are much leaner than hamburgers, but they can be dry and dull. You can cook Turkey Burgers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Burgers
- You need 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of onion ( chopped).
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Italian parsley / chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dry oregano.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- It’s of Vegetable oil/ to cook.
Moisten them by adding ketchup and a bit of grated onion to the ground turkey — or mayonnaise and a bit of mustard. The idea is to emphasize condiments, and keep the turkey moist. Tips to Keep Turkey Burgers Juicy: My recipe is deliciously flavored and keeps the turkey moist and rich throughout the process from making a turkey patty to grilling it. Here are a few extra tips to ensure the turkey burger is prepared and grilled to perfection!
Turkey Burgers instructions
- Mix all the ingredients,.
- Shape firm burgers..
- Fry burgers until their color turn brown, then cover the pan and cook with low heat , steam about 10 minutes . They will double their sizes.
Milk: Add a little milk to the turkey burger mixture. This can help keep the meat. How to Cook the Perfect Turkey Burger. Then transfer the burger patties onto the tin foil. Turkey burgers often get a bad rap.