Whosayna’s Crispy Chicken Burger. Forget takeaway and try these homemade crispy chicken burgers at home instead! Made with a soft brioche bun and filled with crispy fried chicken, a mild (or hot!) sriracha mayo, bright coleslaw and crunchy pickles, these easy, homemade burgers are the best comfort food you can get without even having to leave the house!. These crispy chicken burgers are the ultimate in comfort food.
Please like and share our video and of course, don't forget to share your valuable feedback by. This Crispy Chicken Burger is absolutely DELICIOUS! Chicken is marinated in buttermilk and then double dredged in a spiced flour mixture. You can cook Whosayna’s Crispy Chicken Burger using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Crispy Chicken Burger
- You need of Marinade:.
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken boneless (slices).
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hot Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Coating:.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour (maida).
- It’s 1 cup of Cornflour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need of Little Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of White pepper (powder).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper (powder).
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Parsely.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Rosemary.
It's comfort food that will surely make your belly happy! Guys, I'm super excited to share this recipe with you today! This crispy chicken burger is one of my hands down favourite recipes to date. Crispy panko chicken burger with a delicious orange honey mustard sauce beats all the chicken burgers or chicken sandwiches out there.
Whosayna’s Crispy Chicken Burger step by step
- Beat all ingredients of marinade well except chicken slices.
- Put slices in marinade and let marinate for three hours.
- Dry grind coating ingredients except flour to fine powder.
- Mix all coating ingredients well.
- Put chicken slices on rack to remove dropping marinade.
- Dip each slice in flour mixture then marinade and flour mixture again, keep on a tray.
- Do same for all, can freeze for an hour to make it firm.
- Deep fry slices on medium flame till golden brown color.
- NB: can use buttermilk instead of yogurt and milk.
The panko makes for an extra crispy bread crumb and the chicken is just so juicy. Drizzle with a sweet and spicy orange honey mustard sauce, top with creamy avocado and fresh tomatoes, stuff it into a bun and dance your happy food dance. Alrighty, time to build a burger (build a bear you were so last year.) Here's the usual suspects in my chicken burgers: Chicken Burger Toppings. Coleslaw – Homemade is preferable, but your favourite store bought can sub! Using my secret recipe for making the perfect Crispy Chicken, served on a toasted brioche bun, with jalapenos, homemade honey-mustard coleslaw and crunchy lettuce.